We aim to make installation of gamban® as simple as possible.
However, we are also here to help should you need 1-2-1 assistance.
If you need help from the gamban® team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we can work with you to get things up and running.
- Visit gamban.com/sales and choose the number of devices you wish to protect (enter a promo code if you have one).
- Read legal agreements before proceeding.
- Enter account information.
- Make payment using card or PayPal.
- Check email for download link and unique code. Alternatively you can click the download link from this page and proceed to account management by clicking ‘unique code’ or ‘Go to Manage Devices’.
- You should see a page with ‘Welcome to your gamban® Account’ at the top (gamban.com/sales/accounts). On this page you can download the application by clicking the turquoise ‘Download’ button.
- The application should start downloading immediately.
- Run the application and an install wizard will appear.
- Read and accept the End User Licence Agreement before proceeding
- You will be prompted to enter your computer administrator password. This is not the same as your gamban® licence
- After successful entry of your computer administrator password a gamban® box will appear requesting your licence key and validation.
- You can find this key in both the welcome email and from within account management under the column KEYS (status). Your key is the six-digit code with (at this point) status set to ‘unused’.
- Copy or type in the code and press enter.
- You will be notified ‘you are now protected by gamban®’. This is the end of the setup process.
Ready to Protect Yourself or Others?
Just download the app from the store. Simple, nice and user-friendly application.