We're thrilled to introduce our biggest Gamban app update ever!
We've given Gamban a complete makeover, a sleek new design with a host of new features to help support you along your recovery journey. Whether you’ve been with us for a while or just joined, we want to make sure you know all about what’s new.
While we've been busy creating all these new features, our commitment remains to ensure the quality and reliability of Gamban's blocking technology to help you stay on track with your recovery.
We're continually improving and strengthening our blocklist, consistently monitoring online landscapes to identify new sites and platforms that may pose a risk.
While we remain vigilant, you can now help too! If you come across a website that should be blocked but isn't, we've made it simple for you to report it. You can quickly and easily submit the link to us within your app, and we'll review it.
Your dashboard has been completely redesigned to offer a hub of tools, resources, and personalised information to provide you with additional support.
Here's what you can expect from your new dashboard
- Progress Updates: Monitor your recovery journey in real-time. The dashboard will provide updates on your gamble-free days and money saved.
- Recommended Reads: Whether you're looking for tips, research, personal stories, or advice about recovery or gambling harm, you'll find a wealth of information directly on your dashboard.
- And More: We’ll be constantly adding new features and enhancements to make your experience with Gamban as helpful as possible. Stay tuned for more exciting updates!
With all of these features and tools just a tap away, the dashboard is your one-stop hub for managing your recovery journey.
Want to keep track of how much money you’ve saved while using Gamban? Well, now you can! We're delighted to announce the introduction of a powerful new feature to the Gamban app: the Money Saved Tracker.
During the Gamban setup, you will be asked if you want to set up your Money Saved Tracker. All you need to do is enter your average past gambling expenditure and choose your preferred currency. The tracker will automatically calculate the money you've saved since you started using Gamban.
It’s as easy as that to get started!
The Money Saved Tracker is more than just a tool, it's a source of inspiration and motivation for a successful recovery journey.
We're proud to introduce another great new feature: the Time Saved Tracker. This amazing tool lets you see how much time you've reclaimed from gambling!
During the Gamban setup, you will also be asked if you want to set up your Time Saved Tracker. You just need to enter the average amount of time you previously spent gambling. Using this information, the tracker will calculate the total hours, days, or even weeks you've saved since starting your recovery journey with Gamban.
See how your hard work has paid off, and easily share your milestones directly from the Gamban app!
Introducing the new Multi-Layered Self-Exclusion feature in the latest Gamban app update.
We understand that overcoming addiction is a difficult process, and while Gamban is a great first step, putting other tools in place can help make your recovery journey more effective. This feature is designed to guide you towards additional tools that are available to you.
What the Multi-Layered Self-Exclusion feature includes
- Self-Exclusion Registers: We’ll guide you to local self-exclusion registers where you can sign up to block yourself from all gambling venues or sites near you.
- Counselling Services: Having access to professional help can help support your recovery process. However, it can be difficult to know where to start. To make this easier, we've carefully compiled a list of support organisations for you!
- And More: Our Multi-Layered Self-Exclusion feature is to provide you with a one-stop shop to find all the tools to help you with your recovery, wherever you are in the world.
Remember, the road to recovery is not one you need to walk alone. With Gamban's Multi-Layered Self-Exclusion feature, we are here to help you navigate the path every step of the way.
Access to Support and Resources
If you're looking for extra support while using Gamban, our updated Links & Support page has you covered. It's packed with useful resources, from podcasts to support groups, all organised to make finding and using them simple and convenient whenever you need them.
On our Links & Support page, you'll find curated resources, showing only the organisations and support options available near you.
We're dedicated to helping you quit gambling, and with these new features, we want to support and empower you by making that journey clearer. Your recovery is important, and our aim is to assist you with every step. Check out the new Gamban today.