- Who are we?
In this policy, all references to “we”, “us” and “our” are to Beanstalk HPS Ltd. Our company registration number is 10601657 and our registered office is located at Enterprise House, Ocean Village Marina, Southampton, Hampshire, SO14 3XB.
We are registered at the Information Commissioners Office as a data controller and our registration number is ZA275059.
You can request further information about how we use your personal information by writing to our registered office or by emailing our general enquiries line: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your data privacy
We take privacy of your information very seriously. It is important to us that you can be confident your personal information will be handled securely and protected at all times.
This policy explains how and why we process the personal information you provide to us. It explains in what circumstances we will pass your personal information to third parties and gives a summary of your rights.
- The information we will collect from you
In order to provide you with our gamban® product, we will need the following information from you:
- your full name;
- your email address;
- your mobile phone number;
- the country you are based in;
- financial details, such as debit or credit card details to process your payment, where a payment is required;
- the type of computer you are using and on which gamban® will be downloaded. This is known as your operating system;
- information about your use of our website such as your IP address. This is a unique number which identifies your computer.
We will only collect and process the personal information that:
- you give to us directly; or
- is given to us by a third party you have authorised to give us information, such as an employer.
We do not seek or collect personal information about you from publicly available sources or third party databases.
We do not collect or process any sensitive personal data about you. Sensitive personal data is data which relates to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs and genetic data.
- Why do we need this information? What will we do with this information?
We need your information for the following reasons:
To provide you with the gamban® product: To set up an account with us so we can deliver the product to you and take payment. This account also allows you to manage your user settings and provide us with updates to your personal information when circumstances change.
To keep you updated: To provide you with:
- important information regarding the product during your subscription that is relevant to the operation of the gamban® product and to deliver any helpdesk functions to you;
- notifications, to advise you that your subscription is due to come to an end. Our systems will generate automated messages to you to flag when your subscription with us is ending so that you can determine whether or not you wish to renew your subscription. If you object to these automated messages you can notify us and we will ensure that you do not receive them. If you do not wish to receive them and do not actively renew your subscription with us, the gamban® product will cease to operate within your operating system and access to gambling websites will return.
We may also have a justifiable reason to hold the personal data you provide to us. For example:
Keeping internal records: in order to manage our account with our customers we will need to keep internal records of the persons who have access to gamban®. This is also needed to ensure we comply with our legal obligations.
Conducting analysis: we may conduct statistical analysis in order to better understand how gamban® is used. It is important to us that we can, where possible, improve the products and services we offer.
Recording calls: if we need to speak with you to resolve a problem, we may record the call for training and monitoring purposes. This helps us improve the quality of the service we provide to you.
- Will we share your personal information with third parties?
We will only share your personal information with the following third parties in the specific circumstances outlined below:
- organisations that have specific functions stipulated by law (such as a regulatory body, a statutory body, the police or a competent authority). We will share your personal information with these bodies where we’re obligated by law or regulation to disclose information to them;
- a company to whom our business is to be sold or transferred (in whole or in part). Our company may, from time to time, change ownership or control. In this case we may need to share your personal information with the new company so that they can continue to supply you with the gamban® product or in order to complete discussions with that company about the potential sale or transfer;
- third parties where you have expressly agreed we can share your personal information with them.
In sharing your personal information with these third parties we will, as far as it is within our control, put safeguards in place to protect the security of your personal information.
- Third party websites
- How will we communicate with you?
We may contact you:
- if you fail to complete the online registration process or download to see if we can offer you any help with this;
- to confirm you have successfully set up your account with us;
- to confirm you have successfully downloaded gamban®;
- to discuss installation if gamban® has not installed properly;
- to notify you of the expiry of a licence to use gamban®;
- to notify you of the end date of your subscription and how our automatic renewal process operates;
- to notify you of an update to the software that we have made; and
- to remind you your subscription is ending and that it will be auto renewed.
We may also contact you to confirm your financial details, if the details have not already been provided by you, or the details lapse or stop working. If this occurs, you will have 15 days to confirm your financial details. If you do not confirm your financial details within 15 days, your ability to use the gamban® product will come to an end.
This contact will be by email to the address you have provided.
We will not contact you to market to you any product or service unless you have expressly consented to this.
You can ask us to stop contacting you from within the Account Management function, by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at our registered office address detailed in section 1 of this policy.
- Will we transfer your personal information overseas?
We do not transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area. We do operate a cloud based storage system (this being a remote server network hosted on the internet to process and store information) but access is restricted to within the European Economic Area and the data held on this system is at all times held behind firewalls. We also use two-factor authentication to ensure your data remains secure.
- How long will be retain your personal information?
If you download our gamban® product we will retain your personal information for the duration of your subscription and for a period of one calendar year after your subscription has ended.
In visiting our website we collect information from you such as your IP address and other online identifiers. This is your personal information. We collect this so that we can see how you use our website and monitor traffic. To assist us in improving our website we would like to understand the behaviour of users who visit.
Transmission of data over the internet is never entirely secure. Data may be intercepted, accessed and used by third parties who are not the intended recipient of that data. Unfortunately, this interaction is outside of our control; however data security is of great importance to us and we have deployed appropriate physical and electronic security measures to safeguard your personal information.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected. gamban® use the following cookies:
PHPSESSID: native to PHP and enables our website to store serialised state data. On this website it is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS: used to track amount of visits, and the time of the visit and keeps track of returning visits. No personal information is stored in the cookie.
- Your privacy rights
We recognise that the personal information we hold about you belongs to you and it is right that you have control over that personal information. We have detailed below a summary of your legal rights.
- ask us to have access to, and for a copy of, the personal information we hold about you;
- request that we amend or delete your personal information;
- ask us to stop processing your personal data altogether or in a certain way;
- change your mind about how you have agreed we can use your personal information. If you have given us express permission to use your personal information in a specific way you can withdraw it. This means that we will stop processing your personal data in the way you have objected to from the date that your permission is withdrawn;
- issue a complaint to the appropriate authority – see ico.org.uk for more information;
- request that we transfer your personal information to another provider (this is known as data portability);
- object to any automatic processing we conduct, such as automatic renewal of your subscription.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us using the contact information given in this policy.
We need to make you aware that even where you exercise a right detailed above, we may not be able to comply with that request if an exception in law applies. Where this is the case we will notify you and explain why we’re unable to meet your request.